3

I had a post

Posted by Amethyst Anne in
aaaannnnndddd then I puked.
and I had to spend the whole day in bed, doing nothing but sleeping, and sleeping and puking.
Thankfully I seem a little better today after my gourmet dinner of chicken noodle soup and crackers.
I figure my body was making me take a time out from everything.
So I will be back.
When I feel less green.
*Clinks glass of Pepto*
AA

3 Comments


Well, Bless your heart... I had one of these days a couple of weeks ago... we do survive... I hope you are so much better by the time you read this...

~shoes~


Ahh poor you!Hope you're better soon!


Ah ... my poor, green AA. I wish you a speedy recovery.

See? This is what happens when Atlas shrugs ...

Feel better, my friend.

Copyright © 2009 The Lunch Hour All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.