4

I feel the need

Posted by Amethyst Anne
to perhaps explain a few things.
As you now know, I am married to Xtreme and to say, shit has gone sideways for us as of late. There are a few things that I would really like to say about him, and I have no intention of making this a huge love fest by any stretch of the imagination. What I will say its this...

I love him. And most importantly I am in love with him. After 12 years together, sometimes you have to sift through the crap to realise what is really important. Sometimes you have to pause to regroup, reconnect to move forward, together. The hard part for me is that we have always been very private about our relationship and how we feel towards each other, we have never shared certain parts of our most intimate relationship, (good or bad), well, publicly. That has always been for us. So now, we have had a most public fight which is not like us, and has been one of the most difficult things to do.

I am honoured and I mean this with the most sincerity, that he wants to share this part of his life with me. And now here is where y'all come in.

Throughout this whole fiasco, support and encouragement have come from places I would have never expected, and for that, I thank you.
I thank you for your support and friendship you have now extended to me, but most of all for the circling of the wagons around my husband. He really is a great guy, even if he doesn't think so.
I suppose I totally did make this a love fest... oops...

4 Comments


WOW! also WTF?! i LOVE you guys and am glad you're getting it together!
don't make me come up there and intervene! it will NOT be pleasant :)


I am glad things are taking a turn for the better. I can't imagine what having it out semi-publicly with my hubby would be like but I tip my hat to you for doing it with poise. And unintentional love fests are the best kind!


I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring ... I'm runnin' outta hats, though.

*breathes sigh of relief* I was sensing tension in X's last post still and I sooo want you guys to be okay. (GAWD - I need to get some baby ducks or bunnies or something to take care of ... and leave you two alone already)

Sorry - I think you already know what my thoughts are - I am also impressed with your level of poise - Classy Chick, you are.


Mush Mush Mush. So I have this friend who keeps posting links to my old blog on facebook encouraging me to write. I laugh it off sarcastically, but then deep down I think, I should do that again. We all used to do that and then something happened. For me it was facebook, it fell by the wayside. I had a new place to be sarcastic and poignant(yes I think highly of myself:)) But then my very best friends revived the spark. I've revived the links I had to your blogs from mine, hope everyone is cool with that.

Copyright © 2009 The Lunch Hour All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.