1
My head hurts..
I do not subscribe to No Whining Wednesdays, in fact I find that my Wedensday's are more of the WTF variety. For some insane reason, whacky/stupid/ crap/people tend to infiltrate my world on Wednesdays. Causing me to sit back and reflect at the distinct lack of alcohol in my fridge, or weapon in my hand.
So far today I have had the pleasure of;
- Having my gas light come on as soon as I hit the highway
- Being blocked in by two Semi's on my commute this morning, and then when I finally got to pass one- he proceeded to ride my ass with his brights on.
- Follow some stupid ass into the parkade who felt it rather necessary to slam on his brakes while he was at prime cruising speed of 2KM.
- Trying to talk to a client who insists that he and his wife need to be on the phone at the same time- then they talk over me, then they fight, then they both talk to me....kill me now!
- Trying to jog Dad #2's memory of a conversation we had less than two weeks ago that turned into a mind bending exchange of " I did" "No you didn't", "I did", " No you didn't"
And lucky me the day is not even 1/2 over
